Claude Reynolds Insurance Case Study
Benefits / ROI
>> Search engine optimized website with improved search engine rankings and increased traffic
>> More user-friendly, content rich, and credibility building website with improved conversion rates and more quote requests
>> Online presence and visibility that is constantly promoting their agency and will continue to do so for a long time
>> Lower overall marketing costs while still capturing more leads and converting more prospects into new clients
Claude Reynolds is one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the Louisville area and has been helping families, business owners, and churches with their insurance needs since 1974. For years they had been relying on many of the same marketing and advertising methods, but in recent years they were starting to notice that they weren’t getting the same results as they had in the past. And these advertising methods were continuing to be more expensive each year.
Insurance is an incredibly competitive industry with so many choices out there from local independent agencies to national companies. They needed to find more effective ways to market their agency and help them stand out from their competitors in the local market.
They had a website, but had never done any optimization so the site wasn’t generating the amount of traffic necessary to produce many leads. So they decided they wanted to focus on improving their website and online visibility in order to reach more potential clients online.
Increase their overall online visibility, putting them in as many places online as possible to reach more potential clients, and drive more traffic to their website to generate more leads and ultimately new clients.
Website redesign, Search engine optimization, Google+ Local and local search optimization, Blogging/content marketing, Social media, Video marketing, Website analytics, Additional marketing consulting.
- Redesigned their current site to make it more user-friendly, content rich, and convey credibility to their site visitors that they are an industry authority in their local area
- Created unique, search engine optimized website content that better represented their agency and highlighted their products and the companies they represent
- Added call to action text and graphics through out site to generate more quote requests
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Keyword research was done to identify the best traffic generating keywords
- Optimized the site for these keywords including meta tags and site content such as text, images, etc.
Google+ Local and Local Search Optimization:
- Created an optimized Google+ Local page
- Created or updated their business listings on the major business directory sites such as Yelp, Superpages, etc.
- Helped them build a review campaign strategy to increase their number of customer reviews online and drive more “earned media” site visits
- Continued to create or update their business listings on lesser known business directories to continue to build on their overall online visibility
- Created a strategy to consistently add unique, optimized content to their site to make it a resource for useful industry related information that will attract more visitors
- Additional content also creates more indexed pages that can be found by those searching online
- Worked with them to create an editorial calendar for their blog with topics and schedule for posting – setup integration of their blog with their social media profiles/pages
- Created or updated their profiles/pages on major social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Integrated these profiles/pages into their site and other marketing materials to further promote their social media presence and generate interaction
- Integration with their blog helps keep their social media profiles/pages updated with minimal effort
- Used online video to add to their overall online presence and increase credibility and authority with both search engines and prospective customers
- Installed site analytics to allow us to measure results and evaluate or reevaluate current strategies and make any changes necessary based on the data collected
Additional Marketing Consulting:
- Continue to provide assistance with evaluating all aspects of their marketing as well as how they can integrate their offline and online marketing efforts to the most benefit out of both
Claude Reynolds Insurance launched their new, optimized site in May 2011. Since then, we’ve continuously monitored site traffic, rankings, and performance.
>> Average number of quotes received from the site per month increased 118% from May 2011 to May 2012.
>> Number of visitors per month immediately increased by 85% from May 2011 to June 2011 and by May 2012 monthly traffic had increased by 672%.
>> The number of website pages indexed in Google has grown to 837 as of May 2012.
|>> Number of keywords* in Top 3 positions of Google search results:||>> Number of keywords* on Page 1 of Google search results:|
* out of 100 keywords being tracked related to Louisville insurance
As you can see from the chart below, the traffic to their site continues to grow. From our first year working with Claude Reynolds Insurance in 2011 through our second year working together (2012), the total visits to their site increased 309%.
Total Visits in 2011 = 4,964
Total Visits in 2012 = 20,325