The Role of the Client Coordinator is to operate as a primary point of contact with new and existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and manage client communications (including in person meetings and conflict resolution). Work with team to manage web design and marketing projects. Responsible for managing and implementing marketing strategies and website updates for clients.
- Conduct calls, meetings and onboarding for new and existing clients
- Work to ensure client satisfaction and resolve/manage any client conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Operate as primary point of contact with clients to discuss and direct the flow of marketing and/or web development work
- Communicate with client progress of project and coordinate updates requested by client
- Handle Monthly Progress Client Reports
- Discuss technical aspects of all work (SEO/marketing/web development) with client in clear and understandable terminology
- Conduct meeting and updates with teams to inform them of existing client needs, as well as propose solutions and new sales opportunities for clients
- Work with the team to manage all web design projects and ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Track client time, mark off tasks on checklists
- Manage client receivables – including invoicing and payment reminders
***On-site training will be provided for those unfamiliar with WordPress and/or SEO
- Commitment to improve client service, communication and project management skills
- Handle job responsibilities with little to no supervision
- Create new processes and suggest improvements to current processes
- Write down and take notes when in meetings, directed or given a task
- All tasks, projects and directions are completed correctly and on time
- Positive attitude and personable
- Develop solutions and not additions to the problem
- Able to build strong, cohesive working relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct client-facing work experience preferred
- Self starter, with little need for supervision and a strong desire to learn
- Proactive work ethic with an attention to detail, as well as an ability to self-monitor work and expectations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when handling difficult situations
- Ability to professionally conduct client meetings both in-person and through conference calls.