Content marketing, when done correctly, is a complex process. The focus of content marketing is creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online, with the goal of providing useful information.
Quality content marketing can help build trust, present your business as an industry authority, and make potential customers want to buy from you vs your competition. When people seek out your content rather than avoid it, you’ve won the content marketing game.
Whether it’s a helpful instructional video on YouTube, a downloadable resource, or an intriguing blog post, content marketing is about creating true, honest, and valuable content for your customer, generating leads, and driving up sales in the process.
more lead growth for
small businesses with blogs compared to those without
of consumers view 3-5 pieces of
content created by a company
before talking to a sales rep
of businesses don’t have
a documented content
strategy in place
more lead growth for
small businesses with blogs compared to those without
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
With proper content marketing, your brand or company appears relevant because we are constantly adding new topics, ideas, and trends to your website. This is a great way to attract and keep customers.
Content marketing is a great way to be visible and answer any question your consumers may have. This creates loyalty and trust, with both your current and prospective customers.
When customers begin to read your content, they are likely to keep coming back for more if your content helps them in any way, or they can relate to it. Good content marketing is a great way to build relationships with consumers.
Content marketing is often a little less formal and more conversational. If you’re posting stuff people like, they may also share it! This opens a channel of communication through social shares and comments that can lead to other consumers finding your business.
There’s a lot your business can gain by implementing Content Marketing tactics into your marketing strategy.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers.
Within six months of working with us, Senior Home Transitions saw an increase of 207% in leads from due to implementing proper Content Marketing strategy!
“One Thing Marketing took a site that was already online and improved it, along with adding proper SEO functions. I have had this site for 4 years and it wasn’t until they started their tweaking, that I showed up in search engines and have actually started getting business from my site! They are fantastic!”
6 Month Increase in Leads
More leads for your business. More money in your pocket.
WHY HIRE A CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST?
Creating sought-after content does not come naturally. It isn’t a stroke of genius or coincidental good luck. It takes a village to create specific content for a specific audience with the perfect combination of strategy, creativity, optimization, and promotion.
- You don’t know what to write
Marketing is not the same as writing. Your marketing strategy is worthless if your message is dry, boring, or unclear. Even if you have a strong background in marketing, that doesn’t necessarily translate to knowing how to write effective content or what to write about that will drive customers to action. The combination of expert writers and experienced marketing professionals is the best way to make content magic.
- You don’t know what to do with the words you wrote
The greatest content ever written provides no value if no one can find it. Promotion is about getting more eyes on your content, which creates more value for your company. Our Louisville, KY team has the unique ability to create a promotional strategy based on your industry, market, and target audience which distributes your content effectively.
- Staff doesn’t have time to write
Writing viral content takes time, expertise, consideration, editing, creativity… and did we mention it takes a lot of time? If you are trying to create a website, provide a great product, run a company, and help your customers, chances are you don’t have a lot of extra time on your hand to create genius content as well. A writing staff can remove this burden from your employees and create a strong message you can be proud of.
- Not everyone is a wordsmith
Most companies struggle with content creation. Constantly producing engaging and informative content is overwhelming and is often something that does not come naturally to most people. Our writing staff takes care of that problem for you by creating content that is consistent, reliable, and intriguing.
- Past content attempts didn’t seem to do much
One great piece will not produce lasting results. This is why our content marketing strategy is proven more effective through a consistent routine of content materials on a variety of platforms with measurable results. We provide steady maintenance to ensure your message is always getting through to the right customers.
- You don’t know how to track its effectiveness
The best content marketing should drive traffic, increase clicks, and gain a following of readers. How do you know if your content is working if you can’t track it? We give you clear, easy-to-see results so you can find out exactly what is effective and what is not.
BENEFITS OF CONTENT MARKETING
Nearly every purchase begins with a problem.
Once a customer realized they have a problem, they start by researching, considering the options and then, they make a purchase decision. Traditional advertising helps with comparing products and influencing purchase decisions, but content marketing does more.
The benefit of content marketing is the ability to raise awareness and inform consumers about a product they never knew about, but they instantly need.
- Improve your Google rankings and ensure that everyone sees what you offer.
- Generate quality leads – not people who are asking you to do things you don’t actually do.
- Improve site traffic and get your name out there to those who are looking.
- Tell your story and show the world who you are, what you do, and why.
- Become a credible, trusted resource in your industry.
Effective content marketing shows your customers your product and portrays its value before you ever contact them through direct advertising. It eliminates the need for high-pressure sales by building a relationship of trust and supports other digital marketing like social media and SEO campaigns.
Our process starts with a content audit where our Louisville, KY writers evaluate your current marketing and identify what is working and what is not. This allows our digital marketing agency to create a benchmark to work from.
We can’t know where to go if we don’t know where we’ve been.
Then, the fun part begins:
1. Strategy: Each campaign starts with a strategy that creates a foundation of goals, targets, and deadlines so we understand the end from the beginning. This is the best way to measure progress and develop consistency.
2. Creation: This can be overwhelming for a company who is used to traditional marketing. Our basic SEO on-page services include 5 pages of content about your product or service offerings and can be customized from there based on your strategic needs.
3. Optimization: Once the content is created, we make sure it is visible through keyword placement, SEO practices, and competitive insight. This part of the strategic plan is essential to gaining the right audience at the right time with the right message.
4. Promotion: Instead of blasting every outlet available and driving customers away, our team in Louisville, KY strategically promotes your content directly in front of the consumers who need it most. By identifying with outlets will generate the greatest return, we get better results while saving your time and budget.
5. Analytics: We believe you cannot manage what you cannot measure. Our analytics provide numbers, facts, and figures that allow us to see exactly what works and what doesn’t.
6. Maintenance: The only thing worse than no content at all is outdated content. You must maintain your campaign with relevant content, new material, and consistent updates. Combined with effective analytics and current promotion, maintenance is what keeps you relevant through the long term.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BUSINESS IS READY FOR CONTENT MARKETING?
If you’re still skeptical that content marketing is right for you, or if you think it’s just a trendy buzzword, think about companies like American Express, Anthropologie, Birchbox, Callaway, Lego, Disney, and Google. These companies are masters of content marketing.
Their content is so great that customers will actually pay to read, see, or watch it. American Express has plugged into offering valuable help for small businesses, Lego created an entire movie people paid to go see, which is basically a two-hour commercial, Disney hosts a blog to show fans what happens behind the scenes and Google uses Street View technology to show inspiring locations around the world.
These are the masterminds of content marketing who give customers exactly what they want while generating leads and driving your profits through the roof.
Ready to start working? Give us a call today to see what content marketing can do for your business.
WHAT’S MY INVESTMENT?
Are you struggling to create well-written content for your website that attracts and educates your visitors while generating leads? Just let our team in Louisville, KY handle it! Whether you’re looking for ongoing help or you just need a few pages of content, you’ve come to the right place. It’s important to remember that creating amazing content is a vital part of our ongoing SEO strategy, which start at $1,500 per month, depending on your needs. For businesses that are looking to get their online marketing efforts off the ground, we can customize your content marketing plan to make it uniquely yours. Just speak to a member of our team today to get started.
Want more customers? Join forces with our marketing team!