Simply put, it is the act of managing your reputation.
When you take advantage of our reputation management service, you will get a customized reputation management strategy that will allow our team to:
- Reach Out & Get Reviews
- We will engage your customers with proactive requests, via email and text messages, to generate feedback and new reviews.
- Monitor, Listen, & Respond
- We will monitor the review sites that matter to you. We will also receive daily updates and email notifications for new reviews so we can listen, manage, and respond in real-time.
- Market Your Customer’s Experience
- We’ll help you amplify your reviews in multiple ways so that your best customers are bringing you new customers.
- Grow Your Business Through Customers
- You will generate reviews that market your business. One Thing Marketing will help you build a continuous cycle of customer feedback and reviews that you can use to convert more customers.
Sounds pretty good, right?
But before you jump on the bandwagon, we want to explain to you the importance of reputation management to your business in Louisville, KY.
Why is Online Review Management Important?
We have already said that reputation management in Louisville, KY can do wonders for your business. But do you know the effects that reviews can have on your business?
We are about to blow your mind so just keep scrolling.
Reviews Build Credibility
We previously said that we live in a digital age and that consumers are doing more research than ever before purchasing a product or hiring a business to do a service.
Since 79% of consumers age 35 to 54 trust online reviews as if they were a personal recommendation, they turn to review sites like Google, the Better Business Bureau, Facebook, HomeAdvisor, etc. to get a better understanding of the business.
So the more reviews you have, and ideally more positive reviews, the better your business will look in the eyes of those consumers. You will gain their trust and be seen as an authority leader in your industry.
This is literally a textbook example of what Social Proof is.
Reviews Help You To Connect With Your Customers
When you customers leave online reviews, this gives you the chance to interact with them. Be social. Respond to their reviews by thanking them for the reviews and purchasing from your business.
If the review is negative, this gives you the chance to apologize to the customer, offer additional help to make amends, and do a complete 180 on the situation.
All this again will build trust among current and future customers since 89% of consumers read the responses that businesses write.
This also gives you a chance to see flaws in your business that you did not know existed. A customer may leave a review about an issue and now you can respond with an apology and a solution.
Congratulations! You just turned a negative review into a positive review!
Reviews Can Help Your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To appear in the search results when someone types something into a search engine, you need to have good SEO tactics in place. Online reviews can play a part in increasing your rankings.
Review platforms like the Better Business Bureau, Facebook, and HomeAdvisor have a pretty good reputation with Google. So when you have lots of reviews, and more importantly positive reviews, on these platforms you have a better chance of showing up in the search results.
It’s important to note that having a bunch of positive reviews will not automatically make you appear in the top spot in Google overnight. There are many other ranking factors that go into calculating your rankings and it can take time before you start seeing results from your SEO efforts. We won’t drag on about this, but if you are curious and want to know more, check out our article about “how long does SEO take” after you finish reading.
If you want more reasons why reviews and reputation management are great assets for your business, then check out these staggering statistics.
- Consumers read an average of 10 reviews before taking an action.
- Consumers require an average of 40 online reviews before believing a business’ star rating is accurate.
- 57% of consumers will not use a business that has a rating below 4 stars.
- 85% of consumers think that online reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant.
- Positive reviews make 68% of consumers more likely to use a local business.
Those are some pretty impressive numbers. They all point to the same conclusion…
Reputation Management is extremely beneficial to your business!
For more mind-boggling statistics, pop on over to our article on why your local business needs reviews.
Features of Our Review Management Service
So now that we have convinced you how important reputation management in Louisville, KY is, let’s take a look at some of the features.
There are dozens of features that come with our service. And with so many features, it is easy for us to create the perfect reputation management strategy that fits your business goals and allows you to reap the most benefits.
Here are some of those features…
Review & Feedback Generation
We will request customer feedback and online reviews from your customers to fuel your online marketing. With over a dozen ways to engage customers in feedback, including email and outbound and inbound SMS text messages, you can receive more feedback and reviews with a smart, robust, and easy to use service.
- We will request reviews on the online review platforms that matter most to you.
- All of the review request emails and text messages are branded to fit your business.
- There are multiple request modes and options that allow for a personal touch to be added to the emails and text messages.
Review & Reputation Monitoring
The team at One Thing Marketing will monitor and respond to each and every review, both good and bad. This allows more time for you to take care of the rest of your business and your employees.
- For positive reviews, One Thing Marketing will respond to reviews typically within 24 hours on your behalf with a customized “Thank You” message.
- For any negative reviews, we will both receive an email notification. We will contact you to get more details about the situation and together we will craft up a response to the review that we will then post on your behalf.
Our goal is to connect you with your customers and the features of our reputation management service help us make that happen.